Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why I Will Commit To One Year

What can be accomplished in one year? When thinking about this question what comes to mind is that I have never measured my progress over a defined period of time. Wow! That's taking a few moments to sink in, and why is that? Lack of focus on a set, determined, measurable goal. It seems that some questions come harder to answer than others but this one comes with more power than most.

I'm feeling a curious sense that like most people who have made a one year commitment to a specific goal I will be amazed before I am halfway through the year as to the power of this process. What will it mean to my personal life, business life, or spiritual life? What will it do to my motivation in my day job, my on-line business, wellness, or more importantly to my self-confidence?

I believe that the first opportunity it will provide me with is being accountable to myself, my team, and help with focus as I work from home. I can see that it will also allow me to free up time for self-improvement, time for meetings, and increased productivity. And who couldn't use help in these areas while building a wildly successful, highly profitable, fun-loving/having, network marketing organization?

I suppose it's the difference between a professional and a wannabe home-based business builder. There's no doubt my upline will agree that being coachable, having a yearly commitment to self-improvement, and a definite business plan are the essentials that lead to success. I will commit to a year for these reasons, and besides what's to lose? A few bad habits, a few beliefs that weren't mine to begin with, or more importantly fear of failure. Can you imagine a year with commitment and purpose-I can, starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment