Friday, April 17, 2009

Why I Am Proud To Be A Professional Networker

I am proud to be a professional networker because that's what I've
always had a talent for doing. The only problem with where I was
before and where I am now is that I wasn't getting compensated for
networking. For example, I wear some really expensive shoes. The
reason I wear them is because they took the pain from my knees and
lower back away, roughly 2 full days after wearing them-I installed
carpet, sheet goods, hardwood floors and ceramic tiles for a few
years. I have not worn another shoe since-during my daily
activities-unless I am running or really dressed up. I have told many
friends about the shoes and the benefits I have gotten from them. I
wish there was a compensation for word of mouth, with this
company-actually I will be contacting them tomorrow to make sure there
isn't. MBT is the shoe.
I love the fact that I get to help people to
a solution to their problems, whether it's diet, mentoring,
addictions, alcoholism, effects of abuse, what a gift to share with
people. Some of these things pay me with money, the rest satisfy a
spiritual need to pay back for the peace of mind and freedom I
experience daily. My days are filled with gratitude-what an awesome
frame of mind to greet others and the world with. I am proud to be a
network marketer because it not only allows but requires that I be
more than I am, any given day, but also that I get to use constructive
and creative imagination. My imagination is fired with purpose and I
can feel the momentum starting to stir an enthusiasm that is infecting
a larger group of folks around me. I am already there in my mind,
nothing left but the joy of learning the details of the wonderful
people coming with me into my new business life.

No comments:

Post a Comment